If you are looking for true craftsmanship in any form of bricklaying & construction then you cannot choose anyone more qualified and experienced.
Whether you are looking for a complete home-build, extensions & conservatory bases and all the way through to repairs requiring specialist skills and beautiful garden walling and patios, we at CPL Construction can help you.
We value customer care as our priority. What this means is that you are dealing directly with the people doing the job. Communication is direct and any hurdles can be effectively dealt with. With years of experience within the team, we can offer solutions and design recommendations that are both cost-effective and professional.
We work within your budget and monitor any potential problems, providing feedback and interaction. We truly work with you from start to finish on your project.
What We Do
- Complete House Building – our team have managed whole house projects from start to finish. Trust us to make your dream home a reality.
- Extensions – if you are looking to extend your home then we can make it happen.
- Renovation Work – do you need a wall repointed or re-rendered? We are experts in bringing tired old structures back to life and add value to impact to your home.
- Tradition Lime Mortar Work – with many years of experience, we can bring back the old skills to match your home’s original construction.
- Insurance Work – we carry out much work for insurance companies, balancing the needs of the covered insurance work together with your own needs.
CPL are experts in lime mortar and traditional building techniques and we are always on-hand to help our clients made the best choices of materials etc.
The choice of colours is just one aspect of choosing the right brick for you. The way that the brick is made also adds character and performance. Waterstruck – this process is where the clay mix is rammed into a water laden mould. Handmade – as the name suggests, this process is a hand-finished brick that offers a unique and rustic character.Wirecut – in this process, wires are used to give a very precise size and is great for uniformity.